HUSBAND and WIFE

HUSBAND and WIFE are like 2 tyres of a vehicle
If 1 punctures, the vehicle can’t move further
 

Moral: always Keep a SPARE TYRE….

 After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband,
You know, I was a fool when I married you.
The husband replied, “Yes dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice”.


Women Marry Men Hoping They Will Change,
Men Marry Women Hoping They Will Not.
Unfortunately It Happens in Contrast &
Ultimately Both of Them Gets Disappointed.


A fact about women:
They can see a hair of a girl on their husband’s coat from 20 meters away, but they can’t see a pillar from two meters while parking a car..  


A couple were arguing.
Wife: You don’t like anybody in my family.
Husband: Not true, I like your mother-in-law better than my mother-in-law!
 


Wife going to USA
Wife: Do u want anything from USA?
Husband: Yeah, an English girl
Wife returns from USA
Husband: where’s my gift?
Wife: wait for 9 months 


Wife: Do you want dinner?
Husband: Sure, what are my choices?
Wife: Yes and no 


 A man in Hell asked Devil:
Can I make a call to my Wife?
After making call he asked how much to pay.
Devil : Nothing, Hell to hell is Free.